Are you in the market for a new kitchen floor? Then you may need something with style and functionality. The days when kitchens were only a workspace to prepare meals are gone. Now, they are the center of family activity. These rooms are open and inviting, so guests can visit with the cook during meal preparation.
Kitchens need to be tough
Kitchens are places of accidents. From dropped pans to steam, to humidity, to splashes of water, they have to be tough. So the floors needs to be waterproof, rugged, and easy to clean.
Five durable floors for kitchens
1. Tile- Porcelain tile is ideal for kitchens. There is a world of colors and patterns to choose from. It can be made to look like anything, from wood to stone, to fabric. For cushioning, place some area rugs strategically.
2. Natural Stone- These have visual appeal. They add instant value to your property. The more popular stones are marble, granite, quartz, limestone, and slate.
3. Luxury Vinyl- These floors add true-to-life images. Wood, stone, tile, and brickwork with textured features, depth, and dimension. It is waterproof, durable, easy to care for, and also affordable.
4. Waterproof Flooring- this is also known as waterproof vinyl flooring. It is a version of luxury vinyl. It is engineered to be thicker and more durable. It uses plastic composite cores that don’t warp, peel, or ripple.
5. Waterproof Laminate- This is always trendy, especially for wood look floors. Its unique construction keeps spills from absorbing into the material. As a result, they won't stain or ripple. They look so good; they can go in any room in your house.
Anthony Interiors is a flooring company with one thing in mind, the customer. So let us help you find the right floors for your home kitchen. We are a flooring store in San Jose, CA. We serve San Jose, Santa Clara, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Los Gatos, and Fremont. Our friendly and qualified staff is ready and eager to help you with your flooring project. See us today!